Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Neurotic Media LLC and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible via our service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on
the owner's behalf.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
3. Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, such as the URL of the website where it is posted.
4. Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located (you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material).
5. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
6. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
Neurotic Media, LLC
Attn: Infringement Claims Agent
112 Krog Street
Atlanta, GA 30307 U.S.A
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement.
Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site.